- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
The Japanese Kei car segment has been blessed with few of the most desirable contenders. It really makes the decision of buying a Kei car one of the toughest one. In today's comparison, we are talking about two…
Jamal Pasha 115
Due to a constrained local auto industry, long delivery times and feature-less cars, Pakistanis import cars to fulfill their passion to drive good vehicles. Most of the cars which are imported into the country…
Aref Ali 386
In 2017, more than 65,000 cars were imported in Pakistan, and we have one of those cars for you this time. Previously, we reviewed Honda N-WGN Custom. This time around, we are doing a detailed review of Honda…
Umar Ashfaq 1,157
When talking about the small hatchbacks, Suzuki Wagon R is one of the best known cars around. In 2014, Suzuki Pakistan released the Pakistani version of Suzuki WagonR. This turned out to be really good in terms…
Aref Ali 246
Pakistani car market is doing quite well for some time now. Local carmakers are working tirelessly and imports of cars, especially from Japan, have also increased. Imports in the first four months of…
Have you ever wondered why the used cars in Japan are in much better condition than even the new cars in Pakistan? Well here is the real reason. About ten years back I had the opportunity to visit Japan and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.