- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
- Is Honda HR-V Making a Comeback in Pakistan?
In just one year, about 100,000 vehicles got registered in Lahore alone. Some cities have a total number of vehicles equivalent to this number. This many vehicles are causing traffic problems and costing the…
Raja Khawar 38
According to the last available figure published by Karachi City Traffic police, average five road accidents happen in Karachi every day. Keep in mind this figure is comprised of accidents reported to Karachi…
Aref Ali 7
It can be very hard to fast in such hot weather and do your daily chores as well. From going to the office or to pick up the kids from school, everything becomes tiring and exhausting. And it is not uncommon to…
Aref Ali 16
The months of November and December were quite tame as far the intensity of winters was concerned. But it seems things have changed mighty quick for the month of January. We have been facing proper cold winters…
It's no secret that a lot of people driving around on the roads of Pakistan these days do not have a valid drivers license, most of us may know a person or two who drives his or her car everyday with either a…
The world’s biggest jet liner and Airbus’ star jet was grounded on after clipped its wing while taxiing, the world’s largest airliner’s wing clipped a building ripping off the right winglet and putting the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.