- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
Al-Haj FAW Motors
Ahmad Shehryar 3,228
In the last two years, car prices have only seen a sharp increase of up to 50%, primarily due to the depreciation of Pakistani Rupee against the US dollar. The rising prices were later supported by the…
Aref Ali 183
Recently launched Zotye is yet another Chinese car hoping to make its mark in Pakistan’s automotive market. Zoyte Z100 is a small 5-door hatchback vehicle with conventional front wheel drive platform. Although…
Asad Aslam 19
The CEO of Al-Haj FAW Hilal Khan Afridi has hinted towards the possibility of producing its popular V2 Hatchback in Pakistan from December 2016. The company is importing the FAW V2 as completely built units…
Usman Ansari 174
The B30 is the entry-level sedan in FAW’s lineup. Placed under the ‘Besturn’ sub-brand umbrella, it first appeared at the 2015 Shanghai Motor Show as “Besturn A-Class”; the name was later changed to B30 prior…
Usman Ansari 135
FAW Sirius S80, the 7-seater MPV offered by Al-Haj FAW Motors is a practical option for those with bigger families and want a decent-looking and spacious commuter. The Sirius is actually based on the Daihatsu…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.