- Another Snowfall Alert! New Traffic Plan for Murree
- Mini-Budget – Confusion Over FED Continues!
- Invalid Number Plate Users Will Now Go Straight to Prison
- Is New Suzuki Swift Coming Next Month?
- Hyundai Staria Spotted, Does That Mean Another Car Launch?
- Petrol Price Reached All-Time High at Rs.147.83
- How to Get Duplicate Car File or Book in Punjab?
- Land Cruiser LC300 Scores 5/5 In Crash Test [Video]
- Mini-Budget Passed – FED & GST on Cars REVISED!
- Regal Automobiles to Set Up an EV Plant in Pakistan
After car mela, the PakWheels Islamabad Auto Show has been concluded successfully. Like previous years, thousands of people and car enthusiasts attended the event. The masses showed immense interest in the cars…
We recently shared news about the upcoming compact crossover from Toyota in the shape of C-HR. Our readers were quite excited about the new potential Vezel rival, and the car is still a hot topic on…
PakWheels is going to arrange yet another Auto Show and this time, it is in the beautiful city of Faisalabad. PakWheels Auto Shows are an evolved form of PakWheels meets that members used to organize on their…
Few days ago, we posted the teaser trailer of the official PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show 2015 video....and here it is. There is one thing that immediately pops in the mind when you see the video...Peshawar is…
It wouldn’t be wrong if we say that Peshawar and its auto markets have been some of the most famous when it comes to bringing you modified cars in all of Pakistan. Peshawar’s auto market is renowned around the…
PakWheels is back with yet another auto show, and this time we are going to the beautiful City of Peshawar. This is for the first time PakWheels is organizing an Auto Show in Peshawar. This is a great…
Karting Grand Prix and an awesome car show. The PakWheels Auto Festival Islamabad 2013 in pictures.
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.