- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
- Is Honda HR-V Making a Comeback in Pakistan?
Fazal Wahab 587
We recently shared news about the upcoming compact crossover from Toyota in the shape of C-HR. Our readers were quite excited about the new potential Vezel rival, and the car is still a hot topic on…
Web Desk 77
PakWheels is going to arrange yet another Auto Show and this time, it is in the beautiful city of Faisalabad. PakWheels Auto Shows are an evolved form of PakWheels meets that members used to organize on their…
Web Desk 25
Few days ago, we posted the teaser trailer of the official PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show 2015 video....and here it is. There is one thing that immediately pops in the mind when you see the video...Peshawar is…
Web Desk 72
It wouldn’t be wrong if we say that Peshawar and its auto markets have been some of the most famous when it comes to bringing you modified cars in all of Pakistan. Peshawar’s auto market is renowned around the…
Web Desk 38
PakWheels is back with yet another auto show, and this time we are going to the beautiful City of Peshawar. This is for the first time PakWheels is organizing an Auto Show in Peshawar. This is a great…
Karting Grand Prix and an awesome car show. The PakWheels Auto Festival Islamabad 2013 in pictures.
SEMA Auto Show is the place where companies come to show off some of the most ridiculous concepts while some are genuinely hot, as this the case with the Toyota FR-S and the Ford Mustang that their respective…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.