- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
As the dollar increased against the rupee, the local automakers plan to increase the car prices, and which is why Toyota IMC has stopped booking of its cars till the company releases the new price sheet. In…
Pak Suzuki halted the booking for Wagon R at the beginning of February 2018. At that time, the company stopped its dealerships to take further orders from the buyers through a notice which stated that the…
With 2016 Honda Civic’s bookings now open, a question remains on the procedure of pre-ordering one. Currently, dealerships are accepting bookings for both the 1.8-liter and 1.5-liter Turbo variants on a down…
2016 Honda Civic, a car which has kept us busy ever since its official unveil in September 2015 at New York International Auto Show. Since then we have been coming up with predictions regarding its launch and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.