- Videos – Luxury Cars Spotted at Ambani’s Wedding
- Locally Assembled MG HS Excite – Specs & Features
- How to Pay E-Challan in Punjab in 2024?
- Price Announced – Locally Assembled MG HS Excite
- Punjab: No Police Service for E-Chalan Defaulters
- Hyundai Ioniq 6 – First Look Review
- IMF Proposes 18% GST On Petrol Prices
- Honda Reveals Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Powered Vehicles
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 in Pakistan – First Look Review
- Kia Sportage Price Reduced up to Rs. 300,000
car sales in pakistan
Car sales in Pakistan are up by almost 26pc (25.89% to be exact) in first ten months of the fiscal year 2015-16 in comparison to FY2014-15 according to figures provided by Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers…
Sales of new cars in Pakistan is continuously on the rise. More than 1 lac cars have been sold in the first seven months of the current fiscal years (2015-16) compared to the 74,487 cars sold in the past seven…
The last year ended with great opportunities for people attached to the automotive sector in Pakistan. If we look at the first six months of the current fiscal year, we will find that there has been a positive…
Automobile assembling companies’ sales of various brands have continued to increase in the country mainly due to the increase in the purchasing power of consumers, easier car financing and taxi scheme of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.