- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
car sales in pakistan
Car sales in Pakistan are up by almost 26pc (25.89% to be exact) in first ten months of the fiscal year 2015-16 in comparison to FY2014-15 according to figures provided by Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers…
Sales of new cars in Pakistan is continuously on the rise. More than 1 lac cars have been sold in the first seven months of the current fiscal years (2015-16) compared to the 74,487 cars sold in the past seven…
The last year ended with great opportunities for people attached to the automotive sector in Pakistan. If we look at the first six months of the current fiscal year, we will find that there has been a positive…
Automobile assembling companies’ sales of various brands have continued to increase in the country mainly due to the increase in the purchasing power of consumers, easier car financing and taxi scheme of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.