- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
Pakistan’s biggest bike manufacturer, Atlas Honda, has increased the prices of its bike by up to PKR 400. According to the details, the company has increased the prices of CD 70, CD 70 dream, Honda Pridor…
Atlas Honda has increased the price of its bikes by up to PKR 2,900. As per the details, the company has increased the price of CG 125 and CB 150F from 5th of January 2019. The prices have been increased due…
Amid rupee devaluation, Pak Suzuki has once again surged the prices of its bikes by up to PKR 6,000. As per the details, the company has increased the prices of its bikes from November 1st 2018, which are…
Pakistan’s leading bike manufacturer, Atlas Honda’s net profit for the time that ended on 30th September 2018 is down by 15%. In a notice sent to Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX), the company revealed that its…
Pakistan's largest bike manufacturing company Atlas Honda has announced that the company will be increasing its production capacity to 1.5 million units per year. The board of directors has approved the plan to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.