- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
Pakistan’s biggest bike manufacturer, Atlas Honda, has increased the prices of its bike by up to PKR 400. According to the details, the company has increased the prices of CD 70, CD 70 dream, Honda Pridor…
Atlas Honda has increased the price of its bikes by up to PKR 2,900. As per the details, the company has increased the price of CG 125 and CB 150F from 5th of January 2019. The prices have been increased due…
Amid rupee devaluation, Pak Suzuki has once again surged the prices of its bikes by up to PKR 6,000. As per the details, the company has increased the prices of its bikes from November 1st 2018, which are…
Pakistan’s leading bike manufacturer, Atlas Honda’s net profit for the time that ended on 30th September 2018 is down by 15%. In a notice sent to Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX), the company revealed that its…
Pakistan's largest bike manufacturing company Atlas Honda has announced that the company will be increasing its production capacity to 1.5 million units per year. The board of directors has approved the plan to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.