- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
City Traffic Police
Traffic Police of Lahore has finally decided to take stern action against fancy and illegal number plates in the city. The police will not only take strict action against the users of illicit number plates but…
The traffic police have taken a much-needed step in influencing public attention and opinions by presenting a radio drama on driving etiquette and road safety. Sources reveal that this is the first time in the…
Strict measures have been taken to ensure fool-proof security on Turkish President’s - Recep Tayyip Erdoğan visit to Lahore, today. The Turkish premier arrived in Islamabad on Wednesday, accompanied by a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.