- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
City Traffic Police
Traffic Police of Lahore has finally decided to take stern action against fancy and illegal number plates in the city. The police will not only take strict action against the users of illicit number plates but…
The traffic police have taken a much-needed step in influencing public attention and opinions by presenting a radio drama on driving etiquette and road safety. Sources reveal that this is the first time in the…
Strict measures have been taken to ensure fool-proof security on Turkish President’s - Recep Tayyip Erdoğan visit to Lahore, today. The Turkish premier arrived in Islamabad on Wednesday, accompanied by a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.