- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
Umair Saleemi 212
Model Customs Collectorate Islamabad said in a public notice that it is auctioning premium cars and four-wheel drive vehicles. These vehicles were either confiscated by the authorities or surrendered under…
Ali Laghari 92
In an impressive move, Supreme Court of Pakistan has directed the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) that all vehicles used by the FBR officials or the officials of its concerned departments such as Inland Revenue…
Ali Laghari 50
Customs official has confiscated a car of a world tourer at Pakistan-Iran border, as he entered the country. According to the latest media reports, a traveler name Awais was stopped at the border, and the…
Ali Laghari 151
The government of Pakistan issued two SROs namely SRO 1035(1)/2017 and 1067(1)/2017 last year which created a lot of fuss in the local automobile industry and faced harsh criticism from importers. According to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.