- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
Model Customs Collectorate Islamabad said in a public notice that it is auctioning premium cars and four-wheel drive vehicles. These vehicles were either confiscated by the authorities or surrendered under…
In an impressive move, Supreme Court of Pakistan has directed the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) that all vehicles used by the FBR officials or the officials of its concerned departments such as Inland Revenue…
Customs official has confiscated a car of a world tourer at Pakistan-Iran border, as he entered the country. According to the latest media reports, a traveler name Awais was stopped at the border, and the…
The government of Pakistan issued two SROs namely SRO 1035(1)/2017 and 1067(1)/2017 last year which created a lot of fuss in the local automobile industry and faced harsh criticism from importers. According to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.