- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
Sulman Ali 16,225
In a praiseworthy step, Regal Automobile has compensated the consumers over delay in delivering DFSK Glory 580 Pro. The late car deliveries are kind of a norm in Pakistan's auto industry. However, the COVID-19…
Samman Surraya 14,104
DFSK, the parent brand of Glory 580, has collaborated with PakWheels to host a 21-day long test drive event — Glory on Wheels. 2 Glory 580 Pros and 1 Glory 580 will be travelling from Karachi to Peshawar and…
Ahmad Shehryar 1,384
Prince-DFSK has introduced two more variants of its SUV Glory 580T and also announced the commencement of its CKD operations of 1.5L Glory 580T's auto variant from June 2020. According to the details,…
Ali Laghari 266
It turns out that this year is going to be a harsh one for the consumers of Pakistan, as many local automakers are increasing the prices of their vehicles. However, recently, the prices of petroleum products…
Mohsin Ghafoor 218
Ministry of Industries & Production, Engineering Development Board (EDB) and the Board of Investment extended manufacturing license to Regal Automobile Industries Limited (RAIL) with the brand name of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.