- Pakistan Losing Billions Due to Tyre Smuggling
- UPDATE – Now You Have to Pay Fee for M-Tag
- Another Snowfall Alert! New Traffic Plan for Murree
- Mini-Budget – Confusion Over FED Continues!
- Invalid Number Plate Users Will Now Go Straight to Prison
- Is New Suzuki Swift Coming Next Month?
- Hyundai Staria Spotted, Does That Mean Another Car Launch?
- Petrol Price Reached All-Time High at Rs.147.83
- How to Get Duplicate Car File or Book in Punjab?
- Land Cruiser LC300 Scores 5/5 In Crash Test [Video]
They say passion knows no bounds and limits. And to initiate a project to recreate a car only seen in movies, takes a lot of time, effort, resources and manpower. Same is the story with Shaheer Khan. He is the…
Is your car always a mess? Do you have problems cleaning the headlights of your car? Here are a few useful car hacks I came across. A few tips I use are: If you have a scratch on the paint of your car, use…
One of the several issues your Honda CG125 can have is a loose or free kick. One of my colleague here in the office owns a 2010 Honda 125, and its kick had become completely loose. It would swing open to the…
Do-it-yourself (DIY) make up a very essential part of any automotive community, it is the heart and soul of automotive sharing and caring as members feel pleased to have accomplished something for which most of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.