- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
Car thefts are a common phenomena across the globe. Thousands of cars are reported stolen every year across the United States and other European countries. As registration process is very strict in these…
Changan…the first thing that comes to mind when you hear this name are those old double cabin pickups (Gilgit and Kalash) that Karakoram Motors used to sell in Pakistan. People think the auto manufacturer…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.