- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
With each passing year, Hybrids have continued to rise in demand within Pakistan. While this is mostly due to the fact that they return excellent fuel economy, buyers also prefer them for their superior build…
Toyota Corolla Fielder and Honda Fit Shuttle go head to head If you are into the market looking for a practical station wagon for your family, then you will come across some excellent JDM options. When…
Honda Fit is a 5-door hatchback that was revealed in Japan in 2001 and is now in its third generation. Fit has a front mounted engine and comes with both, front wheel drive and four wheel drive versions. The…
The monopoly of Japanese car makers in Pakistani auto sector is quite evident. But if you look closely, you might feel like those three carmakers have kind of an undeclared agreement among each other. And maybe…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.