- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
The Hybrid Toyota Prius has been a successful car in Pakistan and around the globe. However, sometimes, it seems like its plagued by problems but when so much technology is involved, glitches do happen to come…
The Member Customs of FBR, Nisar Muhammad has stated to the Senate Standing Committee on Finance that no changes regarding the duty structure of Hybrid vehicles have been made in the recently announced budget…
Here’s the first image of what is said to be the new Toyota Corolla Hybrid. The car was revealed in an event in China, and is likely to go on sale in China in the second half of this year. The current…
When it comes to luxury automobiles, Pakistan is no alien to the concept. We have seen cars that cost a fortune to own like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, etc. on the roads of Pakistan. The "right" people…
Pakistan has been blessed with all kinds of natural resources yet we have an ongoing Energy Crisis in the country, which amplified after the recent petrol crisis. There is no doubt that this is all because of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.