- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
As the vast majority of Pakistanis belongs to middle-class, they want to opt for a car under a certain budget. PakWheels has started these budget car reviews to help people who are looking for a used car under…
When it comes to buying your first car and which is also a used one there are multiple things which come to your mind. First, you want to buy a car which checks all the right boxes and yet needs to be reliable…
The first car I bought for myself was a 92 Mehran back in 2001. I had saved for years to be able to purchase the car. And nothing beats the joy of owning your own first ride, whether car or a bike. Many are…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.