- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
Isuzu D-Max was launched back in 2018 in Pakistan. The launch of this pickup truck diversified options for local consumers who previously had only one option: Toyota Hilux. It launched with three different…
In a recent move, Ghandhara has increased the price of Isuzu D-Max V-Cross variant by PKR 200,000. As per the details, the company has already sent out a circular in this regard to its dealerships across…
Keeping up with the tradition of bringing exclusive detailed reviews of vehicles for our readers, this time too, PakWheels.com has brought a detailed review of second-generation Isuzu-D-Max V-Cross LS variant.…
Ghandhara Industries Limited (GIL), the authorised assembler and manufacturers of Japanese Isuzu pickups, trucks and buses, has launched a new range of pickup trucks in Pakistan. GIL is one of the oldest…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.