- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
For last few days, social media in Pakistan is buzzing with the news related to upcoming car companies like Kia and Hyundai. We at Pakwheels are at the forefront and trying our utmost to dig up news for our…
Back in May, I wrote a piece on Suzuki Mehran's lookalike being made by the Chinese which went on to become the cheapest car of the country. If you might recall, the company behind Mehran's copy-cat, TT was one…
About 2 months back, we reported about a Chinese car that looks similar to our local Suzuki Mehran. The car is being assembled by a subsidiary of Zotye Automobile and is named Jiangnan TT. The car is being sold…
Chinese automaker, Zotye Automobile’s subsidiary, Jiangnan unveiled Jiangnan TT which not only looks like a face lifted Suzuki Mehran, but it is also the cheapest car in the Chinese Market at a starting price…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.