- Coronavirus outbreak: Follow these safety measures while commuting!
- Things You Can do on PakWheels Amidst the Coronavirus Pandemic!
- 8 cheap cars that you can buy under 5 lacs
- SUVs, MPVs, and Crossovers to be launched in 2020
- Tips To Maintain Your Car While Idle These Days
- 5 Suzuki cars under PKR 6 lacs to buy in Pakistan
- Local Auto Manufacturers Demand Delay In EV Policy
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 MT vs. Honda City I-VTEC 1.3 MT: A brief comparison!
- Toyota And BYD Join Hands to manufacture Battery Electric Vehicles
- Have a quick look at the cars launched in Pakistan during 2019
Suzuki’s 2019 Jimny SUV caught a lot of attention when the automaker released a few official images of the upcoming car, that was last month. Now, Suzuki has released a whole album of Suzuki Jimny 2019 in its…
Here's one car we never really expected to see a replacement to, the Suzuki Jimny. With the first generation being released all the way back in 1970 the Jimny isn't all that well known throughout the gearhead…
Adan Ali 1
As Pakistan's auto arena starts to get over the launch of 2016 Honda Civic, the other two manufacturers in Pakistan's market seek to steel Honda Atlas' thunder. Toyota IMC (Indus Motor Company) made an attempt…
Aref Ali 13
We have been making quite a noise lately about the latest activities in our local Pakistani automobile scene. Local automakers are bringing new models, and some of the European automakers are interested in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.