- Toyota discontinues Vitz nameplate while Nissan halts production of Datsun cars
- Honda S660 Turbo 2015 Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Suzuki Ciaz 2017 Manual – Owner’s Review
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
Earlier today, the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) released the wealth declaration of the members of Parliament and provincial assemblies for the previous year. The reports had some astounding revelations…
In Pakistan, finding a car in your budget is often riddled with challenges, primarily because of the steep prices of new cars and unrealistic prices set by the sellers for their used cars. However, like not all…
Fahad Ullah 11
Yesterday we told you about how tire retailers are selling winter tires claiming they are imported used tires or the so-called "reconditioned" tires. Many of our readers asked us about how to spot winter tires…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.