- State Bank Reduced Auto Loans Tenure by 2 Years
- Traffic Alert – Lahore’s Exit/Entry Points Blocked
- Chinese Group to Establish EV Plant in Pakistan
- Mercedes Just Sold Most EXPENSIVE Car Ever
- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
Supreme Court of Pakistan (SC) on August 10, 2018, dismisses the authenticity of any news published regarding car tax reductions under SC's order. On August 8, 2018, a news was published by a local media…
By now Pakistan is well aware of the Japanese sibling of our local Toyota Corolla, the Corolla Axio, which first appeared in Pakistan not too long ago. Although shorter and narrower to suit the Japanese market…
Zotye Holding Group, which is based in Zhejiang China, has shown interest to set up a manufacturing and export station in Pakistan for which they will enter into a joint venture with Raja Group of Industries…
With just a handful of new vehicle options, our automobile market severely lacks variety. Excluding the used Japanese imports which started to flood into our market since last decade, and the elimination of…
Before the Toyota Corolla 2014 was launched in Pakistan, there was a great urge among people that Toyota Indus offers immobilizer system. Unfortunately, as always, it didn't happen, and even the top-of-the-line…
One of the reasons why our economy and automotive industry was flourishing during Musharraf era was that people had money to spend, banks were giving people money to spend on anything they wished to purchase…
Engineering Development Board stuns auto sector by proposing drastic duty cut in CKD and CBU units posted on May 4, 2012.
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.