- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The launch of Pakistan’s first French car, Peugeot 2008, is just around the corner, and it’s going to be a big one. But we have just got even bigger news — two more Peugeot SUVs are here for trials and testing.…
After Japanese, Chinese, and Korean vehicles, Pakistan has now officially welcomed the first French car in the country. Lucky Motors has imported Peugeot 2008, a European crossover SUV, in Pakistan. We don't…
We have been reporting since the beginning of this year that Korean automaker KIA will launch new vehicles in the country. Its vehicles had also been spotted on roads few times, which gave more boost to the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.