- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Nissan, one of the biggest automaker in the world, has just unveiled a new model of all-electric vehicle LEAF. Race for inventing an electric vehicle that can do higher miles on a single charge is on.…
Director of eco-vehicle development at Hyundai Motor Group Byung Ki Ahn said that the speed of evolution of technology is so fast that the automakers must bring out new cars after every two years. Hyundai is…
Well lets be honest, we love to talk about drifting, but it is not that easy if you are planning to make yourself a proper drift machine. Not everyone can afford to spend money on making a vehicles that is only…
Last week there was news that Hyundai is working on developing a Prius competitor lately, and there were some computer generated renders of the potential ‘Prius Killer’. The latest news is that Hyundai Ioniq…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.