- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Nissan, one of the biggest automaker in the world, has just unveiled a new model of all-electric vehicle LEAF. Race for inventing an electric vehicle that can do higher miles on a single charge is on.…
Director of eco-vehicle development at Hyundai Motor Group Byung Ki Ahn said that the speed of evolution of technology is so fast that the automakers must bring out new cars after every two years. Hyundai is…
Well lets be honest, we love to talk about drifting, but it is not that easy if you are planning to make yourself a proper drift machine. Not everyone can afford to spend money on making a vehicles that is only…
Last week there was news that Hyundai is working on developing a Prius competitor lately, and there were some computer generated renders of the potential ‘Prius Killer’. The latest news is that Hyundai Ioniq…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.