- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
To ensure the safety and security on 8th, 9th and 10th of Muharram, the Government of Sindh has banned pillion riding in Karachi. As per the details, Sindh Police requested the government to ban pillion…
FAISALABAD: District Administration Faisalabad has made an announcement on Saturday that there will be a ban on pillion riding in the district for two days. The decision to ban pillion riding was made by…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.