- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
To ensure the safety and security on 8th, 9th and 10th of Muharram, the Government of Sindh has banned pillion riding in Karachi. As per the details, Sindh Police requested the government to ban pillion…
FAISALABAD: District Administration Faisalabad has made an announcement on Saturday that there will be a ban on pillion riding in the district for two days. The decision to ban pillion riding was made by…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.