- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
Proton X70 had an eventful launch in Pakistan just a few days ago. Pakistani car enthusiasts are giving a warm welcome to the first Proton car by booking its CBU units. The car booking process, on the other…
Al-Haj reportedly has been awarded Greenfield status by the Ministry of Industries and Production (MoI&P). With this development, the company will now assemble and produce Proton cars in Pakistan. What is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.