- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
Road Accidents in Pakistan
Karachi is not amongst the most beautiful cities of Pakistan. This is an unfortunate truth. Karachi was not like that always. Once upon a time it was beautiful. It had Victorian architecture, green belts,…
Accidents causing young deaths are becoming very common these days. Astonishing fact is that, most accidents do not seem as dangerous as they later prove to be. I am writing these words because just four days…
KARACHI: Zulfiqar Ahmed Cheema, Inspector General, National Highways & Motorways, has clearly mentioned to all the officers of National HIghway and Motorways to launch a campaign against vehicles which are…
KHAIRPUR: Police registered a case against National Highway Authority (NHA) on Wednesday as the number of deaths crossed 60 in the unfortunate Khairpur accident. The accident happened on Tuesday when a…
KHAIRPIUR: At least 57 people including 10 children were killed in a traffic accident that involved a truck and a passenger bus near Khairpur, Sindh on Tuesday. Earlier today, dozens of people got killed in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.