- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Kia-Lucky Motor has been in the Pakistani automotive headlines for quite a while now. There has been a lot of discussion about its upcoming vehicles, in particular, the Grand Carnival. However, there has been…
South Korean automaker Kia has launched two new vehicles for its consumers in Pakistan. One is a much hyped Grand Carnival, a 3.3L MPV, and the other is a pickup truck called Frontier (K2700). PakWheels at the…
The South Korean automaker Kia has recently launched the Grand Carnival (3.3-liter engine vehicle) and K2700 (pickup) in the country. And after that, the flood of rumours, about the Kia cars, have been…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.