- EXCLUSIVE – Hyundai Sonata CKD Kits Reached Pakistan!
- Here’s The Reason For Price Hike Of Haval Jolion & H6
- From This Date, You Will Get Cheaper 850cc Cars
- Govt Increased Petrol Price by Rs2.13 per liter
- All Car Makers Had Rough Sales In May’21
- Is KIA Bringing a New SUV Against Civic, Corolla & Elantra?
- General Tyre Launches a Bold and Dynamic New Identity
- Islamabad Excise Will Now Register, Transfer Cars ON ROAD
- OGRA Proposes Rs4.20 Increase in Petrol Price
- International Specs & Features Of DFSK Glory 500
The Formula Student Team from Pakistan Navy Engineering College – a constituent college of NUST, held the unveiling ceremony of NAS15 - its 2015 race car - for the world-renowned Formula Student competitions on…
Fatima Ali Kazmi 118
In the world of motorsports, especially in F1, a device known as impact attenuator is installed in race cars as collision is a very plausible scenario. The attenuator’s purpose is to absorb impact energy, thus…
After a gap of seven years, Pakistan Day Parade brought feelings of joy, enthusiasm and hope to the nation on the dawn of 23rd March. The day started with the traditional 31-gun salute in the federal capital of…
Fazal Gilani 109
The NUST students’ car, NAS-14, named after late Naval Captain Nadeem Ahamad Shaheed, has jumped 33 positions and has stood at 52nd position this year making a significant improvement in their performance. A…
Formula Student Championship is like an apprenticeship for students of automotive engineering to make their way into the pinnacle of motorsports i.e., Formula One and automotive companies to create the cars for…
With the final project team and professor on board, SMME (School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering), NUST finally plunges into the fiercely technical world of Formula Student racing this fall. For…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.