- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
On the 1st of August 2018, Suzuki Pakistan has increased the prices of its two-wheelers by up to PKR 6,500. It is important to mention here that the rupee has appreciated against the dollar in the past few…
It's official, Pak-Suzuki has introduced an upgraded version of Suzuki GS150 motorcycle. The new version is named as GS150 SE (Special Edition). An official letter from the company was released on 6th of…
Recently Atlas Honda, Pakistan’s largest motorcycle manufacturer, announced that it is going to invest US$100 million to increase the production capability of their plant at Sheikhupura City. If you think $100…
I was looking for a bike for a friend a couple of weeks ago, and we were confused between Ravi Piaggio 125 and Suzuki GS150. During my search of current owners and their reviews, I came across a thread on…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.