- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
On the 1st of August 2018, Suzuki Pakistan has increased the prices of its two-wheelers by up to PKR 6,500. It is important to mention here that the rupee has appreciated against the dollar in the past few…
It's official, Pak-Suzuki has introduced an upgraded version of Suzuki GS150 motorcycle. The new version is named as GS150 SE (Special Edition). An official letter from the company was released on 6th of…
Recently Atlas Honda, Pakistan’s largest motorcycle manufacturer, announced that it is going to invest US$100 million to increase the production capability of their plant at Sheikhupura City. If you think $100…
I was looking for a bike for a friend a couple of weeks ago, and we were confused between Ravi Piaggio 125 and Suzuki GS150. During my search of current owners and their reviews, I came across a thread on…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.