- Coronavirus outbreak: Follow these safety measures while commuting!
- Things You Can do on PakWheels Amidst the Coronavirus Pandemic!
- 8 cheap cars that you can buy under 5 lacs
- SUVs, MPVs, and Crossovers to be launched in 2020
- Tips To Maintain Your Car While Idle These Days
- 5 Suzuki cars under PKR 6 lacs to buy in Pakistan
- Local Auto Manufacturers Demand Delay In EV Policy
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 MT vs. Honda City I-VTEC 1.3 MT: A brief comparison!
- Toyota And BYD Join Hands to manufacture Battery Electric Vehicles
- Have a quick look at the cars launched in Pakistan during 2019
Toyota Corolla Altis
The 11th Generation Toyota Corolla has been out on the market for nearly 3 years now, and it has been doing fairly well for its time on the market. During this period Toyota has managed to shift over 100,000…
Aref Ali 44
We reported in March that Toyota Indus Motors is planning to launch an updated version of its already quite successful Toyota Corolla sedan. It was reported that new updated models will be available at the…
Asad Aslam 10
The Corolla has kept people under the influence of its magic for a long period of time now. Since the launch of new Civic, Toyota has been bringing refreshed versions of their 11th generation Corolla around the…
Fahad Ullah 13
As you may already know that Motorway Police is inducting a fleet of 100 Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 in its fleet of patrol cars. For that, they have placed orders at different Toyota Dealerships across the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.