- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Suzuki Ciaz 1.3 Auto: A brief comparison!
- Toyota discontinues Vitz nameplate while Nissan halts production of Datsun cars
- Honda S660 Turbo 2015 Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Suzuki Ciaz 2017 Manual – Owner’s Review
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
Toyota Hilux Revo
Toyota Hilux has a rich heritage across the globe as a capable and reliable pickup truck. The Hilux under review is the 2017 model Revo V variant. The owner bought it new from the dealership in PKR 4,400,000.…
Web Desk 11
Considering the recent developments in Pakistan's local automotive industry, things are shaping up for the better. In the past year a lot has happened; the implementation of new Auto-Policy (2016-21)…
Web Desk 11
Earlier today in a much anticipated event, Toyota Pakistan made the new Hilux Revo and Fortuner available for the public. This event was organised at Royal Palm Golf and Country Club, Lahore. The event was…
Web Desk 5
After months and months of speculations, rumors and reveals; Indus Motor Company officially launched the new Toyota Hilux Revo yesterday in Karachi. The company organised a launch event yesterday, in…
Web Desk 6
Indus Motors Company (IMC) all geared up to launch the new Toyota Hilux Revo very soon. The new Toyota Hilux Revo is going to be a replacement to the much loved Toyota Vigo Champ. 8th generation Hilux Revo was…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.