- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Auto companies have invested millions of Dollars in Pakistan’s local auto industry under the auto policy 2016-21, reported by Capital TV. Since the government introduced the new auto policy, many new…
Bike production for the Fiscal Year 2017-18 has gone up to 2.8 million units. According to the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS), the bike production in the country has gone up by 12.97% to 2,825,073 units…
Pak Suzuki introduced Mehran in the local market three decades ago, and still, it’s popularity in the country is evergreen due to its price tag, less maintenance cost, and no real competition. Back in the days,…
PakWheels.com was the first to break the news regarding United’s upcoming 800cc and 1000cc vehicles. Two days back pictures of United’s 800cc hatchback were revealed, which created a lot of buzz in the local…
United Autos has applied to Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan (IPO) for copyright of a vehicle's design. PakWheels.com reported last year in November and broke the story that local bike…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.