- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
KARACHI: Two classic vintage vehicles which belonged to Mader-e-Millat (mother of the nation) Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah are now left unattended to rust in the parking lot of the Department of Information and…
LAHORE: Cadillac Fleetwood 1959, the ex-car of former President of Pakistan, Ayub Khan was showcased at the 5th Annual Vintage Car Show arranged by VCCCP on Sunday, 16 November 2014 at Royal Palm Golf &…
The car that has previously been used by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif remained the point of interest at the annual classic car show by VCCCP held on Saturday at Serena Hotel, Faisalabad. Faisalabad …
“I have always loved cars, I can’t tell you why, they’re just so wonderful, and when you see people who restore them like this, they’re great and I like the old classics,” said a car fan Jo Mullins at the…
Going back to the old days, to the Karachi of yesteryear, I remember my passion in life and no it was not women (they came in a close second) but cars. One of the things that have deteriorated is the type…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.