- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
Income tax collection has surged by 35% due to the registration of new cars during the last seven months of the current fiscal year (July-Jan), reports a local media outlet. This has caught many analysts by…
Ahmad Shehryar 265
The Excise & Taxation Department Islamabad Capital Territory has launched a process of mandatory biometric verification for the registration and transfer of vehicles in the Capital Territory beginning from…
Ali Laghari 89
IG Sindh Dr Kaleem Imam has directed the traffic DIG and zonal IGs to take action against people who are using vehicles on open letters. As per the details, IG has urged the citizens of Karachi to transfer…
Ahmad Shehryar 279
City traffic police upon the instructions of Inspector General of Police will start enforcing heavy fines against the heavy-smoke emitting vehicles and non-functioning of head and backlights from October 1st…
Ali Laghari 42
On Wednesday 1 August 2018, Master Motors delivered over 40 vehicles to the contractors of Pakistan State Oil (PSO) - for fuel transportation across the country. It is to be noted here that all vehicles which…
Ali Laghari 98
The government of Pakistan proposed a recommendation that the government will not allow non-filers to buy a new motor vehicle manufactured locally or imported until they file income tax return. The proposal has…
Ali Laghari 337
The Government of Punjab will be launching the Universal Number Plates across the province next month. According to media reports, Chief Minister Punjab, Shehbaz Sharif has already given his approval for this…
Ali Laghari 46
As the entry of new car manufacturers is imminent in the country, more have expressed the desire to come to Pakistan. A few days back Hyundai Nishat organized the ground-breaking ceremony for its new…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.