- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
Under the 10th Annual Vintage Car Rally on Sunday, a grand display of classic vintage cars was put on in the Peshawer Services Club. The last stop of this vintage car rally is the Quaid-e-Azam Mausoleum in…
Ministry of Finance, Economic Affairs, Statistics, and Revenue has issued SRO 833 (1)/2018 on 3rd July 2018 allowing the import of vintage cars in Pakistan. As per the SRO, the Federal Government has exempted…
The government of Pakistan in its recent budget 2018-19 has proposed concessionary import of vintage or classic cars and jeeps at fixed duty/taxes of US$ 5,000-- in our understanding, it means that the tax will…
KARACHI: Two classic vintage vehicles which belonged to Mader-e-Millat (mother of the nation) Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah are now left unattended to rust in the parking lot of the Department of Information and…
Allen Swift, who died in the year 2005 at an age of 102, was one heck of an automotive enthusiast. Along with holding a world record of owning one single vehicle for the longest time, Swift ensured that his…
“I have always loved cars, I can’t tell you why, they’re just so wonderful, and when you see people who restore them like this, they’re great and I like the old classics,” said a car fan Jo Mullins at the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.