- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Yamaha Bikes in Pakistan
Honda CG125-it’s not a motorcycle, rather it has become the very personification of Pakistani Consumer. And it is very unlikely that we will be seeing a new improvement very soon. Many of you might argue,…
Believe it or not, the new Yamaha YBR125 is selling like hotcakes. Couple of potential buyers came forward and told us that the waiting time for a delivery of a new YBR is around one month. Yamaha has launched…
Stability in the law & order situation and increased economic activity have once again put Pakistan in the radars of foreign investors, who believe that Pakistan has so much potential and are showing…
After years of struggle with the government and policy makers, Yamaha Motor Company is finally ready to start selling its motorbikes in Pakistan. A senior representative of Yamaha Pakistan revealed to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.