- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
..Yamaha Japan launched their new YBR 125 bike last year, and it was received quite well for a new entrant. Yamaha had been trying to tap into the market for a long time but was unable to get clearance until…
Bikes in Pakistan: sell, buy or find user reviews, bike comparisons, specs and much more - only on Pakwheels We at PakWheels try to cater as much auto consumers as we could. Our aim is to become a…
I have come to a conclusion…I love Yamaha bikes. And I came to this conclusion after looking at the new naked sports bike, the Yamaha XSR900. And what a beautiful naked sports bike it is. I mean just look at…
Recently Atlas Honda, Pakistan’s largest motorcycle manufacturer, announced that it is going to invest US$100 million to increase the production capability of their plant at Sheikhupura City. If you think $100…
Believe it or not, the new Yamaha YBR125 is selling like hotcakes. Couple of potential buyers came forward and told us that the waiting time for a delivery of a new YBR is around one month. Yamaha has launched…
New motorcycles are coming to Pakistani market day by day. This is very encouraging for not only the buyers, but also for the auto industry as a whole. Yamaha is the latest entrant in the 125cc motorcycle…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.