- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
2020 is officially (and finally) ending. It’s been a tough year, so everyone is looking for ways to end it on a good note. We, at PakWheels, are here to help you do just that. You can get the best auto parts…
Asad Zahid 107
Auto parts vendors are not happy with the low levels of localization and high prices of local auto manufacturers. These vendors have finally voiced their disagreement on this issue. The auto parts vendors also…
Ali Laghari 161
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has scrapped the additional 2% duty on almost 200 items including auto parts, reports a local media outlet. As per details, the authority has issued a notification in this…
Raja Khawar 59
Production of 50 local auto parts companies has been enhanced with the technical help from Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA) and Japan International Cooperation Agency commonly known as…
Sarah Uzair 49
Belarusian businessmen delegation has reportedly shown interest during their meeting with Pakistan Association of Automation Parts and Accessories Manufacturers (Paapam) Senior Vice Chairman Mumshad Ali. Paapum…
Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts & Accessories Manufacturers (PAAPAM) has estimated the value of fake and illegal automotive spare parts in the after-market at Rs. 22 -25 billion. Despite many…
Pakistan lacks the ability to manufacture high-tech and engine components locally, this increases the forex exposure of local assemblers and when the yen appreciates against Pakistani rupee, the prices…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.