- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Karachi is, hands down, the most unsafe city of Pakistan. Mobile phones, cash, cars, and even people’s lives are in danger at all hours. Living in Karachi, you never know what’s coming for you. All kinds of…
Theft of cars and bikes has remained a major concern for people living almost everywhere in Pakistan. In view of the increasing number of reported cases, Islamabad Capital Territory Police have issued new…
An immobilizer is an anti-theft device, which is found in most modern cars. As a matter of fact, in countries like Germany and UK, an immobilizer is mandatory in all cars. This device prevents thieves from hot…
If you are a car owner, it is quite possible that your car or car of someone you know might has been stolen in some point or perhaps you yourself or someone you know got affected from the theft of monograms or…
Mohammad Hassan, the biggest car-thief in Pakistan’s history had been arrested this past week. Hassan said that he was more than just willing to help the police to identify the criminals and mafias so to get…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.