- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
Pak Suzuki has hiked the prices of both locally manufactured cars and CBUs by up to PKR 40,000 and PKR 100,000, respectively. As per the details, the company has forwarded the circular of new prices to its…
I have recently purchased Suzuki Ciaz and considering its features and performance, I believe that this car is worth its price. Pak-Suzuki has done a commendable job by offering this car in Pakistan. Before we…
Suzuki Ciaz is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated cars of 2017, the reason being there aren’t many options available in the Pakistani market when it comes to sedans. According to PakWheels sources, the all…
Sedans and Pak Suzuki are two words that don't play too well in a sentence, and rightly so. After the Suzuki Margalla, it was practically a downhill for Pak Suzuki in terms of sedans. The Suzuki Baleno was not…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.