- Wear Mask While Driving or Pay Fine
- Action Against ‘Improper Number Plates’ in Lahore
- Govt Gives Incentives on Electric Vehicles Parts Import
- Pak Suzuki Hikes Prices Up to Rs30,000
- Honda Atlas Pakistan Presents Special Offer for Doctors
- Check out New Prices of Toyota Hilux 2020
- Honda, Yamaha Increased Bike Prices
- Is Govt Finally Adopting Int’l Vehicle Safety Standards?
- Petrol Price Increased by Rs25 in Pakistan
- Glaring Loopholes in Punjab’s E-Challan System
A car enthusiast, with a Computer Science background, loves to read and write about cars.
Saad Jamil 26
Suzuki Celerio, which is soon going to be launched in Pakistan as the All New Suzuki Cultus, is an urban car, which was first unveiled by Suzuki in ‘Auto Expo 2014’ in India. It made its first appearance in…
Saad Jamil 102
A car loan or car financing is an easy way to buy a car when one can’t afford to pay the whole price at once. In simple words, auto financing allows people to purchase a car by borrowing from a bank and paying…
Saad Jamil 671
A flat battery can be really annoying for the car owners. A car battery has limited life span or calendar life. It will become unusable when it completes it calendar life. Normally, a new battery should last 3…
Rear view cameras and parking sensors help a lot in parking and backing up your car. However, these technologies don’t help in seeing oncoming cross traffic while backing up. RCTA or Rear Cross-Traffic Alert…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.