- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
City Traffic Police Lahore
Traffic Police are doing their best to maintain discipline on the roads of Pakistan. Traffic wardens are doing duties of more than eight hours a day in this scorching heat. Still, the number of road accidents…
Strict measures have been taken to ensure fool-proof security on Turkish President’s - Recep Tayyip Erdoğan visit to Lahore, today. The Turkish premier arrived in Islamabad on Wednesday, accompanied by a…
It seems as if the entirety of Lahore has decided to make their demands known to the Government on expense of their fellow citizen motorists. First the students of Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) decided to…
In the last couple of days, the crackdown against fake number plates in Lahore has really escalated, which shows that law enforcement agencies are under strict orders. On the surface this aggressive assertion…
Sources reveal that more than 465,652 motorcyclists have been fined in the last two years for not wearing helmets. The Chief Traffic Officer, Tayyab Hafeez Cheema said that all traffic police officers have…
The City Traffic Police has launched a massive crackdown across Lahore against the vehicles with illegal number plates, tinted windows and vehicles without registration plates. This news was officially…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.