- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
Corona Virus is spreading at a faster pace, especially in China, thus leaving the automakers around the world with the fear of shortage in their supply chains. In this situation, major auto giants have already…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.