- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M2) to open for bikers on 15th December 2019. The Islamabad High Court (IHC) has directed the National Highways and Motorway Police (NH&MP) to ensure the compliance of its…
In an aim to provide relief to the people of the city, on 10th November 2018 Islamabad Traffic Police has imposed a ban on heavy bikes. As per the details, the biker will not be allowed to ride heavy bikes…
If you drive a car and are the least bit observant, you might have noticed that your car dips forward when you apply brakes. The nose of the car takes a downward dive and your body in the car moves forward as…
As Pakistan's auto arena starts to get over the launch of 2016 Honda Civic, the other two manufacturers in Pakistan's market seek to steel Honda Atlas' thunder. Toyota IMC (Indus Motor Company) made an attempt…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.