- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
- Despite Sales Slump, Atlas Honda Earns Rs. 1.408 Billion Profit
As per our prediction, Honda Pakistan has also raised the prices of its vehicles (bikes) up to PKR 1,000. Previously, IMC Toyota, Pak Suzuki, and Al-Haj FAW jacked up the prices of their different models. These…
One of the several issues your Honda CG125 can have is a loose or free kick. One of my colleague here in the office owns a 2010 Honda 125, and its kick had become completely loose. It would swing open to the…
One thing that many auto racing enthusiasts would argue about Formula 1 is the increasingly butting in of safety regulations and stricter monitoring. They often refer to an all-out approach of World Rally…
After the launch of the new Deluxe version of Honda CD 110 Dream, there is a new kind of bike that has been launched at the ongoing Auto Expo 2016. Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India launched their latest…
Recently Atlas Honda, Pakistan’s largest motorcycle manufacturer, announced that it is going to invest US$100 million to increase the production capability of their plant at Sheikhupura City. If you think $100…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.