- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
- Despite Sales Slump, Atlas Honda Earns Rs. 1.408 Billion Profit
Imported Used Cars
All Pakistan Motor Dealers Association Chairman H.M Shahzad told the media that the Ministry of Commerce has decided to clear imported used cars stranded on Karachi port on the old duty structure.…
Honda Atlas has been riding on the hope that the new 2016 Civic will help them get out of the slump. Their sales haven’t as such declined, but when you compare the percentage growth with other automakers, Honda…
To curb the misuse by commercial importers of Commerce Ministry’s schemes and to boost new investment in our auto industry, the government has decided to harden the procedures of importing used cars. Every…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.