- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
Imported Used Cars
All Pakistan Motor Dealers Association Chairman H.M Shahzad told the media that the Ministry of Commerce has decided to clear imported used cars stranded on Karachi port on the old duty structure.…
Honda Atlas has been riding on the hope that the new 2016 Civic will help them get out of the slump. Their sales haven’t as such declined, but when you compare the percentage growth with other automakers, Honda…
To curb the misuse by commercial importers of Commerce Ministry’s schemes and to boost new investment in our auto industry, the government has decided to harden the procedures of importing used cars. Every…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.