- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government will build Pakistan’s first race tracks in Motor Sports Arena. According to provincial Sports and Tourism Department, the facility will be built in Kheshgi, Nowshera. Facilities…
We have often received complaints from people that any recreational tour to Swat – a top tourist destination in Pakistan – is very tiring due to lack of construction of highways and roads. This problem may…
The year so far has been a blessing for the transportation system of the whole country. At first, in Karachi Yellow Line Bus Rapid Transit was announced by the government then people’s bus service. And in…
Ever since the invention of Easypaisa, a service provided by Telenor, transfer of money and payment of the utility bills has become less of a hassle for the people. Recently, Easypaisa launched the very…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.