- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government will build Pakistan’s first race tracks in Motor Sports Arena. According to provincial Sports and Tourism Department, the facility will be built in Kheshgi, Nowshera. Facilities…
We have often received complaints from people that any recreational tour to Swat – a top tourist destination in Pakistan – is very tiring due to lack of construction of highways and roads. This problem may…
The year so far has been a blessing for the transportation system of the whole country. At first, in Karachi Yellow Line Bus Rapid Transit was announced by the government then people’s bus service. And in…
Ever since the invention of Easypaisa, a service provided by Telenor, transfer of money and payment of the utility bills has become less of a hassle for the people. Recently, Easypaisa launched the very…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.