- Has Changan Just Hinted a New Car Launch?
- This Ramazan, Let’s Try To Be A Responsible Road User
- “Alsvin is Much Better Than City” – Owner’s Review
- Lahore High Court Questions The Govt On Rising Car Prices
- Ramadan Sale – Up To 70% Off On Auto Parts, Accessories
- Govt Reduces Petrol Prices for 2nd Consecutive Time
- Here Are The Best Selling Cars of March 2021
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
We first saw the first reveal of the latest generation of the Suzuki Swift in Japan and then at the International Geneva Motor Show this year where it made its official global debut. The brand new generation…
Adan Ali 326
Suzuki Mehran, the cheapest available locally assembled car of Pakistan is actually a Suzuki Alto of 1980s. The base VX model of Mehran comes without an Air Conditioning system or airbags or anything that a…
Fahad Ullah 174
Suzuki is generally perceived as a maker of small vehicles globally with very few exceptions in its lineup, the automaker has started working on a 7-seater variant of its popular hatchback Maruti Suzuki Wagon…
Fahad Ullah 70
Engineers from Maruti India took the K-Series 1.2 liter K12 engine from the existing Swift and tweaked its power and torque figures and managed to improve its efficiency, as reported by Indian Autos Blog.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.