- Toyota discontinues Vitz nameplate while Nissan halts production of Datsun cars
- Honda S660 Turbo 2015 Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Suzuki Ciaz 2017 Manual – Owner’s Review
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
We first saw the first reveal of the latest generation of the Suzuki Swift in Japan and then at the International Geneva Motor Show this year where it made its official global debut. The brand new generation…
Adan Ali 43
Suzuki Mehran, the cheapest available locally assembled car of Pakistan is actually a Suzuki Alto of 1980s. The base VX model of Mehran comes without an Air Conditioning system or airbags or anything that a…
Fahad Ullah 17
Suzuki is generally perceived as a maker of small vehicles globally with very few exceptions in its lineup, the automaker has started working on a 7-seater variant of its popular hatchback Maruti Suzuki Wagon…
Engineers from Maruti India took the K-Series 1.2 liter K12 engine from the existing Swift and tweaked its power and torque figures and managed to improve its efficiency, as reported by Indian Autos Blog.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.