- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
- Govt To Impose Gasoline Tax in Lahore, Pindi, and Multan
Today, we are reminiscing about the national car of Pakistan. The one that most Pakistanis have driven in their lives. The Suzuki Mehran. It’s the first car of almost every Pakistani who shifted from a…
Ahmad Shehryar 1,814
The Automotive Development Policy (2016-21) has transformed the face of the Pakistani automobile industry beyond recognition. With the entrance of new players, Pakistan's automotive scene has changed rapidly in…
Umair Saleemi 233
Rupee depreciation and end of production of Mehran hatchbacks have been two key defining events for Pak Suzuki Motor Company (PSMC) during the first quarter of this fiscal year which begin on January 1 and…
Awais Yousaf 530
If you spent your childhood in Pakistan, then chances are your first family car was a Suzuki Alto (Mehran). And if that is not the case then one of your friends must have had one. Suzuki Alto always enjoyed a…
Ali Laghari 212
Dream of every student and middle-class household, the one, and the only, Suzuki Mehran is finally leaving its 30-year legacy behind in Pakistan. In an official notice, Pak Suzuki has finally discontinued the…
Ali Laghari 223
Pak Suzuki has hiked the prices of both locally manufactured cars and CBUs by up to PKR 40,000 and PKR 100,000, respectively. As per the details, the company has forwarded the circular of new prices to its…
Jamal Pasha 98
United Autos will be launching the much anticipated Bravo hatchback tomorrow at an exclusive event. The car, as said by the United officials, come with many modern-day bells and whistles. From powered windows…
Ali Laghari 41
Pakistanis have been eagerly waiting for an all-new hatchback for the past many years now that can compete with Mehran, while equipped with good features as well. And finally, the agony of the people have been…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.