- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The most hyped Kia Grand Carnival - a multi-seater luxurious vehicle has been launched recently in Pakistan on June 1st, 2018. And like always, PakWheels.com brings an extensive review of the car. The South…
Honda Pakistan has been arriving into factions at the last-minute or so for some time now. It came too late to the diesel enactment and has arrived in the SUV competition late on top too. That said, the Honda…
What a year it has been so far for Pakistan's automotive industry; after years of silence, things have finally started to move in the right direction as multiple car launches, decisions for local production…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.