- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
Pakistan Industrial and Traders Associations Front (PIAF) has lauded government’s decision to cut oil prices on the directive of the Supreme Court (SC). The reduction is aimed at giving relief to the people.…
For the past one year, the Government of Pakistan has been continuously tuning up the prices of petroleum products despite receiving criticism from local commuters in the process. According to the…
On New Year’s Eve, the government soared the prices of petroleum products in the country, burdening the local consumers. The step received harsh criticism from Lahore and Islamabad Chambers of Commerce and…
The government has once again dismissed the proposal by Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) to increase petroleum prices for the month of June 2016. This is the second consecutive time the government has…
ISLAMABAD: The government has increased the sales tax rate on petroleum products by 5%, making it 22% from 17% previously, despite clear orders from Supreme Court against it. The decision was made on Tuesday…
Recent drop in oil prices has really overwhelmed me along with the entire nation as a shot of adrenalin to motorists. Different people have different hypotheses to explain the rationale for oil prices drop.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.